Online Service Payment
Are you looking to pay for your plumbing or HVAC service online? Please click the link below to complete the payment for any services rendered.
Get In Touch Today!
" Really enjoyed working with this company. They showed up exactly when they said they were going to, walked us through the process before they began and had the project done quickly. Couple of young guys with a great work ethic, THANK YOU "
" In looking for a plumber for an emergency they were the first to come out. The service tech was polite and keen on explaining what he felt needed to be done. He came back on a check up call and made sure everything was working as we needed. Pricing was great considering it was the weekend. "
" I had frozen pipes and Derek did an amazing job getting them working again. They were very efficient and he explained everything to me step by step! I would highly recommend this company to family and friends. "
" Contacted 911 Plumbing and heating for a mechanical room inspection and received a response via email immediately . Outstanding customer service from the get go ! Zack and Hunter performed an inspection on my mechanical room and educated and advised. Very professional and knowledgeable, can't wait to have 911 Plumbing and Heating to do some upgrades. "
" Awesome customer service! During the snowstorm, Friday evening they still showed up with smiles on their faces eager to help us! Helped us with short term and long term solutions. We were so happy with their help! "
Terms and Conditions
- All work shall be performed in accordance with local and national ordinance and building codes.
- At the time when the work has started and the physical conditions have changed, which were not visible at the time of the estimate, the Contractor will assess and provide options to remedy the new circumstances. Work will not continue until consent has been given by the Client.
- No work not expressly listed in this plumbing contract shall be performed without written consent from the Client. The Client’s signature at the bottom of the contract signifies consent.
- The Contractor shall perform all plumbing work in a professional and quality manner. However, the Contractor warrants its materials and workmanship to be free from defects for one year after performance unless otherwise specified in writing. The warranty does not cover faults caused by misuse; negligence; or damage caused by acts of God, including, but not limited to, earthquake. There is no warranty on drain cleaning, refrigerant leaks, or frost free hose bibs. In the event that a manufacturer offers a warranty, said warranty shall negate and supersede Contractor warranty. This warranty is the only warranty by Contractor to Client, and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. Client shall telephone Contractor within twenty-four hours (24) of discovery of any warranty claim. Contractor will respond with reasonable promptness between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The Contractor shall not be liable for water or other damage relating from any defect or delay in responding to said warranty. Client must take reasonable steps to mitigate damages. Contractor shall not be liable for lost profits, incidental, special, exemplary, indirect, or consequential damages resulting from any work performed, or any problem, whether or not covered by this limited warranty.
- Contractor will not perform any other work or trade other than that which is specified herein, including, but not limited to, carpentry, plaster/wall work, tile work, landscaping, masonry, flooring, roofing, paving, etc., unless otherwise stated; paint, plaster, stucco, and landscaping are not included in the upfront price and are the responsibility of the Client.
- The Client acknowledges that work delays are possible should necessary materials or fixtures not be immediately available.
- Credit card payments are subject to a 3% service fee.
- The Client agrees to make full payment for the amount listed in this plumbing contract within 10 days of the project’s completion by the Contractor. If the amount exceeds $1000, the Client will need to provide half of the amount before work can begin. Client is responsible for timely payment of all charges regardless of warranty or insurance claims.
- Work can only be approved by property owner/manager. Signature must be obtained on proposal before work can begin.
- Interest will be assessed at a rate of 1.5% of principal balance due. Interest will be added to overdue invoices every 30 days. You have the right to pay the balance in full at any time.
- The Client hereby grants the Contractor consent to file a lien against the Client’s property for the amount listed in the payment terms section of this plumbing contract should the Client fail to pay the full amount due within 60 days of project completion.
- Clients who miss their scheduled appointment time (no call/no show) will be responsible for a fee of $160.
- Proposals are valid for 30 days subject to material cost increases.